Stepping out into the Big World with your idea for a business can be very daunting. You are possibly frustrated with your career in corporate or you have decided that you want to convert your passion into a business. Alternatively, you find yourself in a position where starting a business is potentially the only way that you can earn an income.
There are many books available on the market, however, I’ve found over the years that most of them only help you to a point and too many create the false hope that you will be making a profit within 6 months.
I’m not trying to put a damper on your enthusiasm, I promise. What I do want you to think about is whether taking the time to plan your start-up is going to add value down the line or not.
Yes I am an advocate for a Business Plan; I also remind my clients that Business Plans are not written in stone. Their purpose is to give you an opportunity to express in writing what you envision your business will look like. You get the opportunity to look realistically at potential challenges. Yes you may be a brilliant carpenter, however, when it comes to marketing you may have no clue. How are you going to overcome that?
How is working with me as a Coach and Mentor really going to help you?
- You have someone to exchange ideas with
- You have someone who will challenge your perspective on running a business
- You will be able to tap into a network of potential consultants
- You will have an accountability partner to help keep you on track and to discuss challenges that may arise that you had not planned for
How does the process work?
- Retain-A-Coach 3 month program
- Assistance with writing of Business Plan (up to 3 hours)
- Assistance with creation of Budget & Cash Flow spreadsheets (up to 3 hours)
- Action Planning for first 6 months of Business (up to 2 hours)
- All templates required are included
Fee: R8895.00 (terms available) or R 8195.00 if paid in full
Rates and structure of program(s) may be amended without prior notice
Should you already be running a business and want to consolidate and develop a plan to move forward, I would suggest the Retain-A-Coach 3 month program.