I Hate My Job! A statement that many of us have made. The knee jerk reaction is to find something new as soon as possible, however, this often happens without analysing why you are where you are.
What we do to earn an income is something that generally takes up most of our time. Yes, there are times when we have to do what we have to do, however, when you have an opportunity to tune in to who you are and what it is you really want to do, you owe it to yourself to take the opportunity to explore the possibilities.
The reasons generally given for career changes are as follows?
- Company A pays better
- Company B has a better training programme
- I hate my current boss!
- I don’t feel valued where I am.
- My skills aren’t being used.
- I’ve reached the ceiling for development/promotion within Company C
- I don’t enjoy what I do anymore
Any of these sound familiar?
How do you know what is the right move to make?
Coaching is an effective process giving you the opportunity to:
- assess your perspective of where you are
- analyse objectively what your skills & experience are
- determine what your options are
- create an effective action plan
What does Career Coaching consist of?
Initial session to assess current career, perspective etc (60 – 90 minutes)
Completion of Career providing insight into values, skills, preferred working environment & general area where you may be best suited to work
Discussion around insights and options available (30 to 60 minutes)
Action Plan discussion (60 to 90 minutes)
3 x 30 minute Focus Sessions
Email check-ins for 3 months after program completed
Fee: R4893.00 terms available or R4403.00 if paid in full
Rates and structure of program may be amended without prior notice